GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF COOPERATION
GENERAL TERMS OF COOPERATION BETWEEN ZEUS ACCOUNTING AND TAXES D.O.O. AND SUBSCRIBERS OF ACCOUNTING SERVICES
(1) Zeus davki in računovodstvo d.o.o (hereinafter referred to as the Contractor) and the Client of Accounting Services (hereinafter the Client) shall conclude a Contract for the provision of accounting services (hereinafter referred to as the Contract) prior to the commencement of cooperation.
(2) In the contract, the contractor and the Client shall define the contract price, any special conditions of cooperation or additional services and the date of the beginning of cooperation.
(3) All other conditions of participation are written on this website.
(4) FOUNDATIONAL SERVICE
(5) The Contractor shall keep the Client’s books of account and perform other accounting services for it, and prepare tax returns for it, and that it may also perform other services related to the provision of accounting services to the Client.
(6) Foundational services shall be:
- allocating to accounts and posting of documents into the main books of account (general ledger and ledger journal);
- keeping of subsidiary ledgers and subsidiary accounts (subsidiary records of assets and liabilities, subsidiary records of fixed assets);
- analytical inventory of costs and revenues, compilation of the annual report in accordance with the Companies Act and the Slovenian Accounting Standard for business needs and for the purposes of public announcement and statistical needs;
- keeping of tax records and preparation of tax returns, like the corporate income tax return, value added tax return, withholding tax return according to the Corporate Income Tax Act or the Personal Income Tax Act, and preparation of other tax returns;
- accounting for wages and other income from employment, and other income of natural persons paid by the Client (e.g. author’s fees, service contracts, income from rents and other), including the production of all statutory or otherwise prescribed statements of account and reports in connection with these payments (upon payment and at the end of the year);
- production of reports ordered by the Client for its needs (e.g. for the needs of the management board, the owners) and production of reports prescribed by laws and other regulations for the needs of the Bank of Slovenia, the Statistical Office, the Pension and Disability Insurance Institute, and any other state institutions and other persons (e.g. banks, insurance companies) at the request of the Client;
- consulting in the field of accounting, preparation of authentic vouchers, and in other fields in connection with accounting and keeping of tax records and preparation of statements of account;
- cooperation in audits and inspections of the Client’s operation.
(8) For the services described in paragraphs 5 and 6, the Contractor shall be responsible for ensuring that the services are performed professionally and in a timely manner in accordance with the applicable legislation and regulations in this field, when the conditions referred to paragraph from 12 to 16 and to paragraph from 19 to 21 of this document are satisfied. The Contractor shall perform the services in its premises and by means of its own equipment.
(9) The Contractor and the Client shall treat the data acquired about each other as a business secret both during the time the Agreement is in effect and after its expiry.
(10) The Contractor shall notify the Client on any amendments to the legislation in the accounting and tax fields concerning its activity. The Client shall itself adopt business decisions and thus assume the liability for them.
(11) For the issue of documents, their circulation and processing, and for other support to the Client’s operations, the Contractor may give oral or written instructions, with the Client itself being liable for their implementation.
(12) The Client shall be liable for giving the Contractor all the necessary information, data and documents enabling the Contractor to know the Client’s company, so that it can search for optimal solutions in accounting, and perform its services in line with this contract.
(13) The Client shall prepare and submit to the Contractor the bookkeeping vouchers on time, by the 12th day in the month for the previous month, according to the Slovenian Accounting Standards (SRS 21.11), so that:
the transaction account statements are arranged by order number, and that each statement is accompanied by the relevant specified compensations and other flow breakdowns with appropriate specifications and explanations;
the invoices issued are arranged by order number and accompanied by appropriate customs or other documents;
- the invoices received are arranged by date of reception and confirmation number, and confirmed by the Client for positing into the books of account, with customs documents and acceptance notes attached. The invoices received for fixed assets must have an indication that they concern the purchase of fixed assets, and at least the data on the asset’s life expectancy, the date of disposability. If the Contractor gives special written instructions for the confirmation of the invoices received, the Client shall follow them as if they are part of the Agreement;
- the cash book is arranged by date and order number, and accompanied by appropriate numbered receipts and expenditures, and other attachments (confirmed invoices received, statements of travel expenses and similar);
- other documents having the nature of a voucher (e.g. statements of travel expenses, statements of material costs, recapitulations of materials or supplies accounting, data needed for accounting for wages, other compilations and specifications) are equipped in the way that they unambiguously show the contents of the business event and enable the Contractor to make accurate entries into the books of account.
- all invoices received in the currency of the invoice are paid in the period since the last set-off. If this is not the case and the Client decides that the contractor declares obligations for mandatory set-off, the documents must be at the contractor’s headquarters by the 5th of the month for the previous month, otherwise the Contractor cannot take responsibility for the correctness of mandatory set-off. Preparation and registration of mandatory set-off is charged separately.
(14) The Client shall be liable for the veracity and authenticity of the documents submitted. The Client shall be liable for any irregularities in the tax records and books of account and statements of account caused by the Client’s delayed submission of documents, or submission of inappropriate and incomplete documents.
(15) The Client shall be considered to know the basic provisions of the regulations on the recognition of expenses for tax purposes, and the obligatory charging of VAT and other taxes; however, if the Client is in a dilemma or has questions, it shall consult the Contractor. In line with these rules, the Client shall issue documents and confirm invoices received and other documents constituting the basis for the recognition of expenses.
(16) The Client shall file all the vouchers in its premises and keep them in line with the law and other regulations.
(17) The Client shall itself perform materials and supplies accounting. The Client shall submit the data on the consumption of materials and supplies to the Contractor by agreement, normally monthly, but at least once annually and by 15 January for the previous year as at 31 December, together with the inventory report, and by the 15th day in the month following the financial year for the previous financial year as at the last day of the financial year, if the financial year is different from the calendar year.
(18) The Client shall itself account for (travel and other) expenses and attach them directly to the payment instrument or voucher, if the expenses concerning the accounting period have not yet been paid for. The Client shall be liable for the authenticity, contents and veracity of the statements of expenses.
(19) The level of wages shall be set by the Client itself through employment contracts. In an employment contract, the Client shall precisely specify the way of calculating the wage, so that it is indisputably defined whether the wage includes all the allowances, or individual allowances and their levels are set separately. The Client shall unambiguously notify the Contractor of the way of calculating the wages and of any changes.
(20) When hiring a new employee, the Client shall also submit to the Contractor the M1/M2 form, the tax number and employment contract (or at least a clear overview of the way of calculating the wages) within 5 days following the hiring, otherwise the Client shall assume all the liability for any failure to account for wages or any incorrect accounting for wages.
(21) The Client shall submit the contractor any changes in the data needed for the calculation of the employee wages at the latest by the third workday in the month for the previous month, otherwise the Contractor may use the data for wage accounting from the previous month.
(22) The Contractor shall issue the invoice between the 1st and the 8th day in the month for the previous month, or within 8 days after the services are provided. The date of completing the service shall be the last day in the month for which the invoice is issued, if it is issued on monthly bases.
(23) The Client shall pay the Contractor’s invoices within eight days following the date on which the invoice is issued.
(24) Should the payment be delayed, the Client shall pay statutory default interest according to the statement of account issued by the Contractor within 8 days following the date on which the statement of account is issued.
(25) CONTRACT DETERMINATION
(26) The contracting parties may terminate the Agreement by mutual consent and set the period of notice which may not be longer than three months. Within the period of notice, the periods for and manner of handing over the documents shall be set.
(27) The Client may unilaterally terminate the Agreement, with the notice given in writing and at least 3 month prior to the actual termination of cooperation according to the Agreement. The period of notice shall begin on the day the Contractor receives the Client’s written notice sent by registered mail or by e-mail to which the Contractor has responded and the reply is evidenced as the acceptance of the notice of termination.
(28) The Contractor may unilaterally terminate the Agreement:
- if the client violates the conditions described here,
- if the Client forces the Contractor to commit illegal acts or to fail to perform legal acts,
- if the Client fails to settle its liabilities to the Contractor twice in a row,
- in other cases, with a three-month period of notice.
(29) In the cases referred to in the first three indents of the previous paragraph, the termination shall take effect on the day set by the Contractor, while in other cases the termination shall take effect when the Contractor receives a written notice.
(30) In the case the Agreement is terminated, the contracting parties hereby agree that the Client shall pay all the liabilities for the services provided by the Contractor and for the copies of the books of account and transfer of documents within 15 days after the Contractor issues the invoice, and the Contractor shall submit all the documents and copies of the books of account within 5 days after receiving the payment of the last Client’s invoice.
(31) The contracting party not respecting the period of notice referred to in paragraphs from 27 to 29 in this Agreement shall pay the other contracting party an indemnity in the amount of the three month value of services.
(32) If, during the time the Agreement is in effect or within 12 months following the termination of the Agreement, the Client or its associated companies takes over any of the Contractor’s employee, it shall immediately pay the Contractor an indemnity amounting to six average gross wages of the employee in the last three months of work with the Contractor, unless the contracting parties agree on this otherwise by mutual consent and in writing.
(33) If, during the time the Agreement is in effect or within 12 months following the termination of the Agreement, the Contractor or its associated companies takes over any of the Client’s employee, it shall immediately pay the Client an indemnity amounting to six average gross wages of the employee in the last three months of work with the Client, unless the contracting parties agree on this otherwise by mutual consent and in writing.
(34) Any amendments to the Agreement shall be possible in writing and shall be laid down by the contracting parties in an annex to the Agreement. These changes may be agreed orally or by e-mail between the parties.
(35) The contracting parties agree that the contract is adjusted once a year to the growth of the consumer price index, without prior coordination between the contracting parties.
(36) The contracting parties shall try to resolve any disputes by mutual consent; otherwise the dispute shall be referred to the court competent in the Contractor’s place of establishment.
(37) VALIDITY OF GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CLIENTS
(38) The conditions described herein may Zeus davki in računovodstvo d.o.o. change in accordance with its own decision.
(39) For any change in conditions described herein, Zeus davki in računovodstvo d.o.o. to inform its Clients, by publishing the changes on its website www.rs-zeus.si at least 30 days before the changes take effect and by announcing on the invoice that the conditions have changed. If the Client does not agree with the changes, he may request a personal hearing in writing before the changes take effect. If he does not do so within the period until the changes take effect, it is considered that he agrees with the changes and that the changes apply to him and are binding on him. As soon as the changes enter into force, the conditions in force in the amended part shall cease to apply.
(40) The Client does not have the right to request a personal hearing if the changes are made for the purpose of adjustment with the law and other regulations.
(41) The General Terms and Conditions Of Cooperation herein for Clients enter into force on 22 July 2015 and apply to contracts concluded from that date.
Accepted in Zeus davki in računovodstvo d.o.o.
Accepted by Directors: